describe. // Wednesday, December 23
|
10:44 AM |
Do you ever heard someone describe you? It doesn’t matter if
it’s really detail description or very simple description. Something like; “Oh yeah, she’s really pretty” or “She is
really smart”. A really descriptive description about you. For example; “She is
someone that you really want to hang out with. She probably look cold or
arrogant but really, she’s really cool to talk with. The best person to make
friends with”.
Which one flutter you the most? Any kind of flutter. Either it
makes you smile like an idiot or make you blush or make you say “Idiot” while
smiling like an idiot.
I think when you describe a person, we always describe them
physically if we’re not really close with them. But if you’re really close with
one person, you tend to describe them spiritually (if that makes sense). Just like
I said, something that is not physically. For example; “She’s really kind” or “She’s
an emotionally detached person but deep down she is not”.
Whenever someone describes me, they always think either I’m
arrogant or I’m a cold person. I’m used to it by now. When I first heard it, I’m
a little bit offended. ‘Why the heck I’m arrogant?! You don’t even know me’,
question like that always ran through my mind whenever someone said I’m
arrogant or cold. But over the time I kind of got used to it. People always
said first impression is important, then I’ve messed up bad, haha.
Look I only have small circle of friends. Really, my friends
are really limited. I only have like four close friends and few friends that I knew
for five to six years now. I don’t really let people in that easy. Maybe we
talk everyday but it doesn’t mean you’re my friends that I actually consider as a friend. Because last time I checked, when I let
someone in so easily, they betrayed me. That is one of the golden life lessons
that I learned.
Actually, this is out of topic I think. But what I try to
say here is it doesn’t matter how you describe someone, it’s all your opinions. Some
may say other and other may say some. It’s subjective. I’m not saying when you’re
really close to someone, you can describe them brilliantly because there are
people who can’t even describe their closest friends. Maybe it’s all in their
heart or they talk through the eyes. I don’t know, it depends.
After all, compliment your most precious people. Describe their
good traits and deeds and help them with their flaws and embrace it. Because after
all we’re human and we’re born by love and be born to love someone at the end
of the day J
|

Older entries