something // Monday, December 21
|
9:40 AM |
hello.
Have you ever think about doing something to change the
world? I do. I always have. I mean it’s probably one of my bucket list. Do something
for someone. Something meaningful. Leaving something behind for someone to
remember for his whole life. I don’t try to be a hero. I just want to be
someone that everyone remembers as a good person who does good things for
others. It must feel good. When I said something, it’s universal. It’s not
restricted to one thing or anything. You get what I mean? Something can be
anything for you. If my something is helping people with their groceries then
that is my something. Something of a good deed. Someone else probably will help
people who live in war zone as his something. Then, that is his something of a
good deed. I probably sound nonsense and intoxicated but this is what I’m
trying to explain.
What is your something?
Over 7 millions people on this earth, they have something. A
question, a wish or a command. Anything. Everyone has something. I think we
live to find the something. That’s why we live. That’s why some of us are
afraid of dying, because we haven’t find our something yet. Some people are
prepare to die or willingly to die because they have found their something. Or yet,
some people maybe give up finding their something. It depends. It’s all one’s
perspective. It’s how you describe, think and imagine of your something. I think
that’s why I love listening or reading people’s stories. Because I got to know
their something even though they never tell it explicitly. Some of it is
amazing, eye opening and inspiring. Some of it makes you think. Some of it
makes you question your own opinion. It’s surreal how one’s something can
change you. I respect these people the most, the one that can make you change
because of their something.
I’ve always want to inspire people to do something better. Anything,
anything that will bring goodness to this world. I don’t want fame or
attention. If only one person is inspire from what I said or wrote, it’ll be
more than enough. I want to be someone who actually and truly inspire people. I
don’t want to be just pretty looks or stunning curvy body. I don’t want to
inspire people through my perfectly fine body. I want people to be inspire
through my voice of opinions and my writings of thoughts. Because these ways
have bigger impacts and mind opening than just physically.
this is just something that i wrote when i have thoughts. and i currently have a lot on my mind. i need to puke some of it out.
hope you will find your something.
i hope all of us will find our something before we go.
|

Older entries